The best riding lawn mower in 2018
If you want to do your job in your yard as if you’re playing, so the riding lawn mowers are your best choice. To have a riding lawn mower means simply you want to avoid the traditional ways and lawn mowers. so today here in best lawn mower guide will discuss best riding lawn mower 2018
Best riding lawn mowers in 2018
- 42-in cutting deck and 16-in turning radius this allows you to mow and cut in the tightest spaces, you will never face this problem again.
- Convertible mid-back seat, well-designed directing wheel to ease your work and make you more able to control your lawn mower.
- Hydrostatic transmission; lever operated drive method
- 2 cutting blades.
- 15X6-6 inch front tires & 20X8-8 inch rear tires
- 2 Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels that protect the turf from any damage.
- capable of mowing in reverse.
- Optional dual bin bagger.
- Smooth, and quiet.
- Quick, you can finish the half of your big yard in less than an hour.
- Installed with an air induction mowing technology that increase the airflow and also help to get a consistent mowing every single time.
- Comfortable seat.
- Slim design and charming color.
- 3 years warranty.
- sometimes sticks in forward or reverse, this could be dangerous in certain mowing situations.
- 6-speed shift-on-the-go™ transmission, this allows you to change your speed easily also it has the capability of mowing forward and reverse.
- 1.3-gal fuel capacity, you can mow 3/4 without having to refuel.
- 30-in cutting deck and 18-in turning radius, you can cut anywhere with this feature.
- Adjustable mid-back seat, you can change your height, also you can enjoy a cold drink, and the cup holder works effectively.
- bagging capability.
- easily to start.
- The reverse option can save your time; you don’t have to start moving from the beginning of the yard, just do the chosen part.
- Small size, you can store it anywhere.
- Easy for females to use.
- not a mulching blade.
- Not quick.
- front engine lawn mower.
- twin blade cutting deck.
- 22 horsepower v-twin KOHLER Hydrostatic engine.gas operated.
- A high ability of mulching, bagging, side discharging, handling and ease of use.
- Smooth, long-lasting hydrostatic transmission
- reverse mowing option.
- 12 cutting heights, you can change your position as much as you want.
- It has a quick-connect deck-wash system, cup holder and a row hitch.
- Two speed options 5.5 mph, or 2.5 mph in reverse.
- lake of electric power takes-off.
This is recommended for yards up to 2 acers.
click here to learn How to choose the best lawn mower?
This is the best riding lawn mower for budget.
- 46-ich twin blade cutting deck.
- 17.5 horsepower.
- Briggs and Stratton single-cylinder engine.
- 6 speed gear-drive manual transmission.
- 6 cutting heights, 16-inch turning radius, front lights, and cup holder.
- mowing in reverse option.
- Two mowing speeds, 5.1 mph forward, and 1.6 mph in reverse.
- two years warranty.
- Sometimes when the grasses are longer, it doesn’t do the job in a very high quality.
you may like Best Reel Lawn Mower Reviews 2018
- Installed with a 382cc Auto Choke OHV engine
- 30 inch cutting dick.
- 18 inch turning radius.
- Padded, durable mid-back seat.
- Very fast lawn mower.
- The cutting deck is very perfect for the medium and small yards.
- Small size, so it’s easy to store.
- assembly takes some time.
- have to pull the cutting blades to go in reverse.
- Handling is not perfect.
- installed with 22 HP kohler engine.
- CTV TRANSMISSION.
- 46- inch enriched steel cutting deck.
- Forward speed about 7 MPH.
- 20-Inch backward tires and 15-inch front ones.
- 2.5-gallon gas tank.
- 15-inch high-back seat.
- Easy to use.
- 22 HP engine, it’s not hard anymore to do the hard works.
- Good for the large gardens.
- Sleek layout.
- There is no speed control.
- The engine position make it a little difficult for the front view.
- Hard to deal with in front of the curves.
- 46-inch cutting deck.
- V-Twin 22 HP OHV engine.
- A foot pedal operated Hydro-Gear T2 Hydrostatic transmission.
- Cruise control.
- 7 different height adjustments from 1.5 to 4.0.
- 14-inch turning radius.
- can deal with tight curves.
- 7 height adjustments.
- Cruise control.
- Electric blade engagement.
- Top steed of 5.5 MPH.
If you still doubt about the riding lawn mower I suggest you to visit best lawn mower guide